I do my best to source products that are both sustainable and affordable, and I’m always looking for better ways to run the studio. Currently:
- Preference is given to hemp, organic cotton, linen and soy fabrics.
- The prints are made using permanent, non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Pillow forms contain 75% recycled polyester stuffing (except for the lumbar pillows, which are down/feather blend).
- Business materials are printed on recycled and alternative fiber cardstock.
- Waste reduction & energy conservation practices are used in the studio.
If you have any questions about a certain material or process, just ask!